Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spoiler Alert

Warning: Do not continue to read this blog unless 1.) you have watched LOST up to date, and 2.) You like totally awesome things. If you haven't watched all of LOST this season, or your afraid to have you mind grapes crushed, then don't read on.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

So, I'm a little behind when I wanted to post this blog. That's ok though, now it's here for all to enjoy. This has been a pretty good season thus far, we're got a lot of answers and now some new questions. Here are a few questions that I have and I've heard others have too.
1.) Where is Daniel Faraday?
2.) What happened to Ben?
4.) How are Lepidus and Sun going to make it back?
5.) Was that Claire?

Warning: I'm bad at spelling, especially peoples names, get over it.

For Faraday, we know his alive, we know he has a crazy notebook with crazy stuff in it, and we know he knows a lot about time and stuff, so he is doing one of two things. Faraday is out in the jungle but he's not just wandering around.....he's looking for Jughead. Faraday knows that if he can detonate it he can destroy the island and thus save Charlotte. Even though Faraday is reasonable and believes we can't change anything, he lost Charlotte and is now crazy so....he's gonna try that now. OR Faraday is outside the room while his friend is stabbed by a nazi when he could EASILY walk in and shoot him therefore saving his friend. Instead he's a big baby and his buddy dies....I will ALWAYS hold that against him.

Ben, so Ben just got PWND by Sayid. The easy response is, wow, I guess we can change things, so now there is going to be a new thing to fix. OR Ben isn't dead, he's hurt. First of all, Sayid doesn't miss...Ben is TOTALLY dead. To the first one I think it has some promise, but either way this means the Ben we know now, lets call him future Ben, has known about Sayid all his life, what he's like etc. UNLESS....my theory is these are both wrong. When I think about Ben's character, and what he's like, what is Future Ben and Past Ben are two different people? What if after this incident where past Ben dies, the hostiles send they're own guy in (younger future Ben) to replace him and infiltrate the Darma iniciative so he can fufill his duty and kill them all eventually? I wouldn't put it past Ben(if thats his name). This would be a stretch, but cool if it's true.

Sun and Lepidus need to get back to the others.......or do they? Wouldn't it make MORE sense if the others need to get back to the now? Wouldn't that make more sense if Ceaser's crew is going to be actual characters in the show now, which wouldn't be possible if Sun and Lepidus just go back in time? I think Sun and Lepidus have to get everyone back to now, and they need the help is some sort of "case". I saw a video with the head props technician on LOST. He wouldn't say why, but his crew is making a "case". It seemed like this case was a pretty big deal. So I don't have MUCH on this yet but I'm working, I DO however have something to blow your mind grapes with however. HOPEFULLY you have Nameste recorded. Go back and watch it, go to the scene where Christian says "I'm sorry you have a long journey ahead of you" and look closely the camera will pan to Suns face...look over her left shoulder in the background....I'll wait.............. ........................................YEAH....it was a blonde woman.....who is blonde...and a woman...and seen with Christian?? Whammy. Claire.

I've been doing a lot of research into Egyptian culture like Anubis the statue, the hyroglyphics everywhere, the fact that Horace's name is Horace.. an Egyptian God. Richards NON-eyeligner eyes...etc. I'm not sure yet but I really think it will play a big roll in the final conclusion. I'll think of more, and wait till some others are a little better before next time.
Till next time......

1 comment:

Russ said...

this blog sucks ass. MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS MORE POSTS

Post a Comment